Many people recycle and online sellers already reuse and use eco-friendly materials in their items. In recognition of Earth Day, here are some tips:
Reuse, Reduce, Recycle
- Recycle clothing, books, appliances that you no longer use to a charitable organization - some will even pick up the items.
- Reuse paper towels for washing your hands (I use at least twice)
- Reuse boxes, paper and packing materials for mailing items
- Reduce your use of paper and plastic plates, cups and utensils
- Buy a reusable water container instead of using plastic bottles
- Use reusable totes for groceries and other shopping and return the plastic bags and newspaper sleeves to stores that recycle them.
What are your tips?
Note: I am not compensated for writing about any of the organizations, items or Featured Artists in this blog. I do this simply to share with you what I find... and I hope you will enjoy the works of these artisans as much as I do.