2.23.2010

Purim 5770/2010 EtsyChai Roundup

celebrate Purim with EtsyChai


celebrate Purim with EtsyChai

Craft links submitted by Linda B. of Linda B’s Beaded Jewelry:

Linda B's Mardi Gras earringsMardi Gras Earrings by LindaB142

celebrate Purim with EtsyChai

Craft links submitted by Tammy of Tamdoll’s SILVER Mountain Originals:

hamentashen earrings by Tamdoll Hamentash Earrings by Tamdoll’s SILVER Mountain Originals

celebrate Purim with EtsyChai

pattern from GoofingOffFairy Princess Witch Girls –Discontinuted -Pattern from GoofingOff 

celebrate Purim with EtsyChai

Pin-- Brooch--Abstract from Siragwatkins Abstract Pin/Brooch with lapis from Siragwatkins

celebrate Purim with EtsyChai

2 comments:

Leslie Sirag said...

Pretty cool--my little guy does look as though he(or she) is in costume! Thanks for including me!

Linda B said...

Thanks for featuring my Purim earrings. I have some for Passover too in my shop.